You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:
Untitled Document
Untitled Document
Menu
Untitled Document
Shout Box

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.
Untitled Document
Admin

Admin Login

Username
Password

Untitled Document
DF2 Babstats

Server Host:  Mach-hosting.com

Last 10 Players Online::   
Top 10 n00bs

Player name
»» Stats | Squad Stats

::AssaultSnipers:: :: View topic - DF2 Active Squad List
Main  -  Favorites  -  FAQ  -  Search  -  User Groups  -  Profile  -  Members List  -  Private Messages
Arcade  -  Attachments  -  Buddy List  -  Ranks  -  Rules  -  Smilies List  -  Statistics  -  Staff  -    -  Watched Topics

DF2 Active Squad List
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ::AssaultSnipers:: Forum Index -> ::DF2 General Chat:: Printable Version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Siggy
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Scroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Don't get me started on that shit for brains rat. Logs in under other DK's admin and pretends to be max or whoever. It got so bad they had to change his log in so they can track him. Was owning him again yesterday and he accuses me of glitching again.

It is a shame that people in his own squad hate him. A squad should never be like that (unless it is brit we are talking about Razz). If he had any onions he would fall on his sword and leave the squad.

Now see I went and got started.

Brit
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

blank.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

lol last night Sassybrat owned and wiped a base out in one go

and masterrat went "we would of won if she did not lag so much" and that was in team talk and i replied saying "Don't blame lag rat she is a good attacker" and he replied "Don't you start because you be bye bye" lol i then went "NF you seeing this mate" and then rat said Max told me i could Punt you if you said something bad to me lmfao like that was bad and then told him i am here to play so stfu in nice terms lol

But come on he looks to Punt a player a day and i think he has a problem when he gets owned lol

-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

blank.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

i can't seem to view my ss's that i have taken anyone got an idea

i have vista and if you are able to get me to work it i show you the ss of him giving it large ooo and it also says it is a PCX file and i tried opening it in all the programs and it says that they don't exist

-AS- Groupie
-AS- Groupie

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

ARTAQ wrote:
only squad i see missing on the top list is DoS...anyone have they web
addy?

Done.

·s²d¦ Skilled to Dominate
Pred
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Click to view this image at its original size
Click on the image to view it at its original size

wall hack and rapid fire, as you can see, he knows how to change his ip, but the uid's are the same on the right.

ARTAQ
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Clorox isnt he the one that was trying to get on REN a couple months back?

Who is Rat?

so they are the same person?

Pred
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

yeah, same person,(see the uid) was one of the alias's masterrat was using while trying to run a trainer while on cb.
Brit
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

blank.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

rrrrmmm DK need to know about this has they have a cheat playing for them because he be quick enough to let -AS- know if i ever cheated

also Bru that SS of RYU in a house and him sticking trough a wall well my view on that is that ryu must of used that place to hide to use msn or something but as i showed les in the match how easy it can be done

-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

well the argument they will come up with is, where is the proof? they'll wanna see master rat's UID. anyone can use the name rat and clorox...how can it be proved it is master rat?
Brit
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

blank.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

his Ip addy

all CB have ips with them am i right pred?

-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

they could match those ip's with the ones on their old forum, or just do a simple ip trace route, along with his new ip, they all go to central IL, (just down the road from me LOL)

it wont matter tho, im sure i'll be called every name in the book for even posting this, dk has done proved they will never boot him, he's done nothing but abuse the server remote from the 1st day he got it, and also wicky is his wife.

im realling thinking about getting with the other cb admins, Maz and Sam, and talking over having their server being removed from Favs for a while, atleast till they can do something with him and his attitude.

yeah Brit, the uid is his only, no one has the same.

Brit
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

blank.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

i think that's the best idea

Like today he was going to punt a play because he got killed a number of times and said he was glitching

he also was going to punt owl for base rape lol now that's not even in the rules of the server but he just makes it up has he gos along because owl was owning him lol

-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Pred wrote:

im realling thinking about getting with the other cb admins, Maz and Sam, and talking over having their server being removed from Favs for a while, atleast till they can do something with him and his attitude.

oOoOoO he can ban u but u cant him!!!! how dare u aetsch013

party-smiley-043

didnt know she was his wife...wondered why she agreed with him that i glitch LOL aktion033 ernaehrung004

Pred
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

LOL yeah Art, we had an issue a while back, maybe 6 months ago with DFU, DeadBolt decided to go play a map, very rare btw, but he chose the DFU server, there was a cheat in there they couldnt ban, and DeadBolt had said a few remarks to him, somehow they decided he was with the cheat and banned him from their server, he tried the polite way and posted on their forums, but got no where, they acted like the typical mouthy df2ers that are left nowdays, so he removed them from Favs, needless to say, it didnt take them long to come to their senses LOL.

also, if you open Favs and read the "Policy" it states this.......
-------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------
Servers that have exhibited behaviour that I personally have a great deal of distaste. The purpose of this site is to provide access to servers that provide an environment that anyone should be able to enjoy. While I do not and cannot assert that any server you see on these lists would result in an enjoyable experience I will, from time to time, based on personal interaction choose to eliminate servers from being displayed on this portal. This service is provided for free and at my discretion and as such the operating procedures are solely defined by myself
------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------

maybe someone needs to point this out to rat and DK.

ARTAQ
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

tix me off...why is their server always full? there's the AS and REN server...both of which have zero "male" drama...let the homos who like male drama continue to goto a server that allows that PMS type of horse crap.

i had to leave they server today cause someone started typing like they were Max that the "puntings" were about to begin cause my "team" was glitching...buncha whiners.

irritating --- art.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ::AssaultSnipers:: Forum Index -> ::DF2 General Chat:: Printable Version All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Add To Favorites

Jump to: