You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:
Untitled Document
Untitled Document
Menu
Untitled Document
Shout Box

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.
Untitled Document
Admin

Admin Login

Username
Password

Untitled Document
DF2 Babstats

Server Host:  Mach-hosting.com

Last 10 Players Online::   
Top 10 n00bs

Player name
»» Stats | Squad Stats

::AssaultSnipers:: :: View topic - F-22 Lightning 3 ( A question )
Main  -  Favorites  -  FAQ  -  Search  -  User Groups  -  Profile  -  Members List  -  Private Messages
Arcade  -  Attachments  -  Buddy List  -  Ranks  -  Rules  -  Smilies List  -  Statistics  -  Staff  -    -  Watched Topics

F-22 Lightning 3 ( A question )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ::AssaultSnipers:: Forum Index -> ::General Forums:: Printable Version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rocken
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

usa.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: F-22 Lightning 3 ( A question ) Reply with quote Scroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

UPDATE / EDIT :

Forget the question below because I have the game working now and it is playable online.

If anyone cannot get online here is the steps I took that worked.

1.) Install the game,(if not already installed)
2.) Go to this address and download and install the update

http://www.novalogic.com/updatedetail.asp?GameKey=F22L3

3.)Use the patcher from here
http://www.novalogic.com/download/nlexepatcher.html

I did all that but the patcher said it could not open L3 for reading. #4 below fixed my problem :

#4.) If it still will not get you to NovaWorld lobby THEN go explore the F22-Lightning 3 CD.Look in the L3SETUP folder for 'L3',(the one with the plane and 3 on it) right-click it and choose Copy.Go to where you have the game installed and right-click the L3 exe file in it then drag it to your desktop or where you like and choose 'Move Here'.Now that the L3 exe is moved out of the F22-Lightning 3 folder just right-click in a blank place in the F33-Lightning 3 folder and choose Paste.Use the patch again.The game should let you play online now.If the game will not play at all then move the L3 back into the folder.I made a copy of the Lightning 3 folder before I tried all this just in case their were any problems.Of course everything worked for me so I just deleted all the old stuff after it worked.

NOTE : The NO CD patch will not work after the game is patched.At least mine wouldn`t in the past when I used it.I wasn`t using it when I had the problem this time.If you just want to play offline without a CD then PM me and I will give you a link to download a zip with a folder in it that has the patch.

PS: I left my question below so Eagle`s reply wouldn`t look unusual Laughing

Hey those reading this.
I saw below someone`s sig here somewhere an F-22 Lightning 3 image and the game name.My question is does anyone know for sure if the game is still playable online ?

I used to play it.I reinstalled it,got the update and still get a message I need to update in order to play online even after I update,(even after the patch) from the update section from the games main screen.I remember I had to adjust some stuff in my DSL modem to be able to play before.I have a different modem now and have no idea what needs to be changed if anything.If it`s not playable online for sure anymore then of course I need to do nothing.If it is playable I`ll have to contact my ISP to go through the steps because of how they have changed some things.

Any info is appreciated.Most important is if it is still playable online.

Thanks in advance for any help and all who read this.

Summary : Is the F-22 Lightning 3 Novalogic game still playable online ?

Last edited by Rocken on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total

-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

netherlands.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

I really dont know matey sorry

-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

usa.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

I fixed the problem.Whoot!
But the server is almost always empty...so far.

If anyone wants to play the game with or against me that has the game PM me and we`ll setup a time to play.I play as Stinger 1 Cool

Needed 2 to tie and I had just taken off with full weapons & fuel then game ended. Rolling Eyes
http://media.share.ovi.com/m1/original/0076/1e964ca2b709400c9db097d0032ce1fa.jpg

The guy with 10 is hard as hell to beat.For anyone to beat him.He is very good.

-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

netherlands.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous post

great you fixed it bro Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ::AssaultSnipers:: Forum Index -> ::General Forums:: Printable Version All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: