You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:
Untitled Document
Untitled Document
Menu
Untitled Document
Shout Box

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.
Untitled Document
Admin

Admin Login

Username
Password

Untitled Document
DF2 Babstats

Server Host:  Mach-hosting.com

Last 10 Players Online::   
Top 10 n00bs

Player name
»» Stats | Squad Stats

::AssaultSnipers:: :: View topic - My stupid lottery luck
Main  -  Favorites  -  FAQ  -  Search  -  User Groups  -  Profile  -  Members List  -  Private Messages
Arcade  -  Attachments  -  Buddy List  -  Ranks  -  Rules  -  Smilies List  -  Statistics  -  Staff  -    -  Watched Topics

My stupid lottery luck

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ::AssaultSnipers:: Forum Index -> ::General Forums:: Printable Version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rocken
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

usa.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: My stupid lottery luck Reply with quote Scroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Just checked my 2 tickes I found in my billfold for May 22nd pick 3 drawing.I played the same numbers on two tickets.Exact order & any order.I was listening to a song on youtube by CCR called 'Traveling man' that day and in the song it sings about being on a 737 airplane.I decided to play those numbers for pick 3 for the lottery.It had been a long time since I had heard the song until I listened to it on youtube but I used to like the song a lot when I was younger but thought the lyrics was 747.When I bought my ticket several months ago I used 747.It would have paid more since it had the same number in it twice.The winning number was 737 the number in the song.

http://www.virginialottery.com/pick3/draw_details.asp?date=5/22/2009&pt=Day&loc=5&sublo c=2

I would have won $660.00 if I had only remembered the number in the song right Evil or Very Mad

-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

netherlands.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous post

Bad luck matey,

Nothing to do about it. bummer tho Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ::AssaultSnipers:: Forum Index -> ::General Forums:: Printable Version All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: