You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:
Untitled Document
Untitled Document
Menu
Untitled Document
Shout Box

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.
Untitled Document
Admin

Admin Login

Username
Password

Untitled Document
DF2 Babstats

Server Host:  Mach-hosting.com

Last 10 Players Online::   
Top 10 n00bs

Player name
»» Stats | Squad Stats

::AssaultSnipers:: :: View topic - E vs AS
Main  -  Favorites  -  FAQ  -  Search  -  User Groups  -  Profile  -  Members List  -  Private Messages
Arcade  -  Attachments  -  Buddy List  -  Ranks  -  Rules  -  Smilies List  -  Statistics  -  Staff  -    -  Watched Topics

E vs AS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ::AssaultSnipers:: Forum Index -> ::DF2 General Chat:: Printable Version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hardcore
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: E vs AS Reply with quote Scroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

well idk what to say and what to believe from you, last time you came up with a real weird screenshot of me using some uknown cheat while i was on mbn, back in the old days. Didnt get banned or anything either. And thats the same for other people you tried to ruin their player status.

The cb is a untrustable thing in df2. And thats what i know for sure. For example, cutter got caught on squad called Forsaken. only because he made a fault editting his screenshots, not because cb ruled df2.
i can say proudly i 've never used cheats and played with the best(inclusive cheaters).

But anyways df2 is almost dead. I cant believe any1 still needs any cheats to play this old pixel game Very Happy. It's just great, people still play the game and having fun on it. I hope we can setup something soon! amen

dfold
-AS- Groupie
-AS- Groupie

blank.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: E vs AS Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Pred";p="18465 wrote:
why would it change? same players right? including yourself..

lol will u atleast turn around and pull your head out from between your legs before you talk to me...... or should i just ask for proof and have you put up a bunch of shit.....

you ask me .... i would say you are a good reason DF2 died.... half the ppl just got flat out tired of your bullshit and the other half cannot even install the game because your DFFAVS is a piece of crap

Pred
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: E vs AS Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

speaking of the same old shit, pred did this pred did that, say what you want, im not the one who was a member of the delta force hax site and friends with freeza, that would be you old, and in a way cb does kill df2 for certain people, mainly your crowd, just dont run hax, and cb will work just fine, i know that would be tough for ya tho, it always was.  

and hc, i gave shayne access to the admin page, he seen the same thing i posted, sooo try again.

honestly who cares, i dont, you guys sucked either way tbh.  Laughing

dfold
-AS- Groupie
-AS- Groupie

blank.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: E vs AS Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

my crowd... lol you dont even know who "my crowd" is and so what if im friends with freeza?? ive been his friend for 10 years + lol before delta force 1 came out ... let alone df2 being a thought... as for df2 i dont know what your piece of shit dffavs CB tells u lol but it must give u such a power rush to the head that you make shit up and believe it... i wanna see these cheats i have so please  lets see emm.....

ill c u around

Eagle
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

netherlands.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: E vs AS Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous post

Im tired of this all!! Yall wanne go at each other use msn or df2.

topic locked!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ::AssaultSnipers:: Forum Index -> ::DF2 General Chat:: Printable Version All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Add To Favorites

Jump to: