You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:
Untitled Document
Untitled Document
Menu
Untitled Document
Shout Box

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.
Untitled Document
Admin

Admin Login

Username
Password

Untitled Document
DF2 Babstats

Server Host:  Mach-hosting.com

Last 10 Players Online::   
Top 10 n00bs

Player name
»» Stats | Squad Stats

::AssaultSnipers:: :: View topic - HELLO -AS- ( EVERYONE READ) IMPORTANT!
Main  -  Favorites  -  FAQ  -  Search  -  User Groups  -  Profile  -  Members List  -  Private Messages
Arcade  -  Attachments  -  Buddy List  -  Ranks  -  Rules  -  Smilies List  -  Statistics  -  Staff  -    -  Watched Topics

HELLO -AS- ( EVERYONE READ) IMPORTANT!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ::AssaultSnipers:: Forum Index -> ::DF2 General Chat:: Printable Version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dfold
-AS- Groupie
-AS- Groupie

blank.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: HELLO -AS- ( EVERYONE READ) IMPORTANT! Reply with quote Scroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

hey -as-...... some of you might know me , most of you probly dont... but anyways i have been around the df2 scene for a few years now and have recently got back into the game..... in doing this i had a brilliant idea along with making a team to help make it more active ... i went and bought http://www.df2forums.com  and plan on making it the biggest/most active DF2 forums in the game WITH ALL OF YOUR HELP .... i figured its about time DF2 had an actual FORUM that EVERYONE ACTIVE in DF2 was registered at and http://www.df2forums.com  is  an easy web addy to remember even if you disappear from the scene for weeks or months... besides asking for yall to just register i am also offering FREE GAMING WEBSITE/FORUMS RIGHT ON THE MAIN SITE ( FULL ADMIN+WEBMASTER RIGHTS ) i figure if we all can help pass the word about the site , register.. have your friends register and add a SQUAD FORUM if wanted ..... THESE FORUMS/SITES ARE UPDATED AND CONTROLLED BY YOU AND YOUR TEAM BUT PART OF A BIGGER COMMUNITY AND JUST ABOUT ANY OPTION YOU WANT ON THE FORUMS WILL BE THERE..

if we can get the communities help with this we can finally take a step forward in making this game a little more active...

P.S. 3 teams have already signed up for the free squad forum section and many people have registered....

SO PLEASE... GO REGISTER.. PASS THE WORD TO ALL DF2 PEOPLE ON YOUR MSN/AIM (MAYBE PUT http://www.df2forums.com) in your screen name...

PSS... the site is up and running but still under construction.... i am gonna be adding live streams to NBA playoffs ... i have an upload section that will let you upload upto 2GB at a time.... PLEASE GO AND CHECK IT OUT FELLAS

-thank you
OLD
df1_lilceaz@hotmail.com

AKA - My forum is intended to unite DF2 community together better!! please help by being apart

GOT-YA
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: HELLO -AS- ( EVERYONE READ) IMPORTANT! Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

nice idea m8, but about 3/4 year too late, there olnly a handful ov people still play the game!!!!

dfold
-AS- Groupie
-AS- Groupie

blank.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: HELLO -AS- ( EVERYONE READ) IMPORTANT! Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

better late then never.... its not just an attempt to revive/keep the df2 community alive .. its a place to talk about the past with old DF2 friends... the forum wont be going down anytime soon.. so its yet another place to leave the -AS- name in df2 forever lol

but forreal it would be much appreciated if you guys could come over and register..... maybe say hello and check in from time to time.. maybe pass the word on to teammates and other DF2 friends you may have on MSN or play other games with

Eagle
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

netherlands.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:16 am    Post subject: Re: HELLO -AS- ( EVERYONE READ) IMPORTANT! Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

ill def drop in for a sec mate thnx

-AS- Groupie
-AS- Groupie

blank.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: HELLO -AS- ( EVERYONE READ) IMPORTANT! Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

thank you eagle....... make sure u register so the community can grow :D

cmon other AS ppl we need members  www.df2forums.com
-thanks old

Pred
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: HELLO -AS- ( EVERYONE READ) IMPORTANT! Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

LMAO!!!!!

dfh get shut down old?

Les-AS-
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: HELLO -AS- ( EVERYONE READ) IMPORTANT! Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

maybe other time  Rolling Eyes

Click to view this image at its original size
Click on the image to view it at its original size
Back in the Old days
dfold
-AS- Groupie
-AS- Groupie

blank.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: HELLO -AS- ( EVERYONE READ) IMPORTANT! Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous post

sorry to hear that Les.... hope u change your mind tho and stop in....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ::AssaultSnipers:: Forum Index -> ::DF2 General Chat:: Printable Version All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: