You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:
Untitled Document
Untitled Document
Menu
Untitled Document
Shout Box

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.
Untitled Document
Admin

Admin Login

Username
Password

Untitled Document
DF2 Babstats

Server Host:  Mach-hosting.com

Last 10 Players Online::   
Top 10 n00bs

Player name
»» Stats | Squad Stats

::AssaultSnipers:: :: View topic - weed/skunk growers whos growing? share tips?
Main  -  Favorites  -  FAQ  -  Search  -  User Groups  -  Profile  -  Members List  -  Private Messages
Arcade  -  Attachments  -  Buddy List  -  Ranks  -  Rules  -  Smilies List  -  Statistics  -  Staff  -    -  Watched Topics

weed/skunk growers whos growing? share tips?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ::AssaultSnipers:: Forum Index -> ::General Forums:: Printable Version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kensta
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: weed/skunk growers whos growing? share tips? Reply with quote Scroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Hey guys jus wondering if ya'll into skunk and weed im growing 2 plant's at the momment 1 ive jus potted the other 1 is 25cm long at the mo i am using 2 lamps at the mo b4 they go into a grow box and at the end of the cycle i will be adding plant hormones to it as the feeder.... thats what it will be eating and the buds will come out 3 times bigger than what there supposed to , any1 got any tips or grows hollaaaaaaaaa @ me
kensta
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

ill post pics of my plant growing here Wink
Shayne
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

I used the 'Sea of Green' method when I was growing indoors. Was pulling a room every 6 weeks.
As soon as you can take cuttings from your plants, do it (about 15cm tall under HPS), dip them in a clone treatment and stick in 50% perlite/vermiculite mix under flouro's - I had clones in a polystyrene box with 2 x 4' flouros - 1 x cool white, 1 x blue - just laying on top of it and covered with alfoil sitting behind my TV). Keep them reasonably humid.
Once you have your clones settled switch your growers onto 12hrs/day (HPS) and let 'em rip. By the time your floor is full of buds (coupla weeks) the clones are ready to be put under the HPS and then recloned after they settle (1 week).

The plants themselves are small but you can grow heaps of them in the same area.
The yeild is ~ 40% more taking into account the time frame between crops.

Worked a treat for me!

Shayne

http://synsquad.com
Dream
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

hehe ken i might have to pop round urs to see how u getting on with that and to get some plant food off u for my plants Razz
Brit
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

blank.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Where abouts do u live Ken???

and what area??

-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

he lives about 10 mins away from me...he lives in ham i live in kingston
Brit
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

blank.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

England? lol

Hammersmith and Kingston?

-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

no jus ham
Brit
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

blank.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

In England tho?

-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

yes m8 , im from england ant i lol Wink posting a pic from a few days ago . its 1month old now. ill post older pics soon
kensta
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

ok mayb not this is from 2 weeks old lol.... thought i had the good pic on my comp ... this 1 is SHIT quality but the next pic is fukin pucka

Click to view this image at its original size
Click on the image to view it at its original size

kensta
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Dream wrote:
hehe ken i might have to pop round urs to see how u getting on with that and to get some plant food off u for my plants Razz

well like i sed your more than welcome

kensta
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

brit r u police i heard u r ? and would u grass me ? im out of this if so .
Brit
-AS- Wannabe
-AS- Wannabe

blank.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

lmfao

i am Police lol also just to make you awear

all it takes is a hele to fly over the top with a Heat sig and then bosh you r cought

thats how they are cought or PCSO's smelling it or next door they do grass you up
but have a think of what you are doing and i won't grass u up because i am Cambs Police not the met

Click to view this image at its original size
Click on the image to view it at its original sizeClick to view this image at its original size
Click on the image to view it at its original sizeClick to view this image at its original size
Click on the image to view it at its original size

Last edited by Brit on Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

-AS- Member
-AS- Member
-AS- Council
-AS- Council

blank.png

0.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

icon_weed

OH NOES!!!!

iroc-cop iroc-cop iroc-cop [smilie=117.gif]

[smilie=locked.gif] Banned_Emoticon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ::AssaultSnipers:: Forum Index -> ::General Forums:: Printable Version All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Add To Favorites

Jump to: